Sunday, December 18, 2011

Few last weeks in the third semester 2011
























Examination is coming soon on January. All UPSI's students should ensure get a good CGPA so that our reputation as a university student always be great. Right?? I still have two more asignments to be done. Cocuriculum asignment and also Management of Physical Education. My money was finished. No money to print my asignment. arrrggghhhh... stress... hehehe... never mind, just call my father and saying "Aba, i dont have money".. My dad will bank in to me.. i'm sure.. hehehe... so, to all studens please do not always doing like me to your father. when you really have no money then you will call your dad to ask for help. hehehe.. Relax your mind standby for exam soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...